Detailed process map ares being undertaken with the Pharmacy teams at the WGH, RGH ,St Johns and the RIE.
The anticipated benefits from improvement opportunities identified are:
· Reduction in the number of sites undertaking overlabelling and associated staff time released to clinical areas for direct patient pharmaceutical care
· Rationalisation and agreement of the number of products lines and variations produced
· Increase in batch production size and reduction in the frequency of batch productions for same line
· Optimal stock holding and turn over
· Reduction in the number of labelling errors
· Any associated financial benefits from the above