PRIMARY CARE RESOURCES
St Triduana’s in Edinburgh have kindly let us post examples of their really helpful social prescribing information documents. Have a look and see if there is anything you would like to use in your own practice. Click on the titles to download.
Below are some links to QI resources, in no particular order. Please feel free to email us at QINetwork@nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk if you any suggestions for addition. Thank you!
- Kings fund – English charity that shapes health and social care practice https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/
- iHUB – Scottish resource supporting health and social care http://ihub.scot/
- IHI – institute for healthcare improvement – international US based organisation seeks to improve and health care world wide http://www.ihi.org/Pages/default.aspx
- The Health Foundation – UK charity supporting better health and health care for the UK http://www.health.org.uk/?gclid=CNTrs63snNQCFcIK0wodGQ0HtA
- RCGP Quality Improvement http://www.rcgp.org.uk/clinical-and-research/our-programmes/quality-improvement.aspx
- East London Foundation Trust Quality Improvement Network https://qi.elft.nhs.uk/
- Learn Pro – NHS modular education site https://nhs.learnprouk.com/lms/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2flms%2fuser_level%2fwelcome.aspxEdinburgh University medical students QI forum and website http://www.edinburghqiforum.co.uk/