We are committed to use the model for improvement and to ensure that this becomes the accepted "best practice" model for change management throughout the organisation.
Programme aims are incorporating the wider strategic aims for NHS Lothian to ensure the improved delivery of safe, effective and person-centred care to all. The overall aims for the 3 year plan have been expanded:
- To continue to actively improve services to ensure the safest and highest quality of care delivery for patients and carers.
- To improve the mental and physical health outcomes for people using mental health services in Lothian.
- Ensure the equitable access to evidenced-based mental health care to reduce health inequalities.
- To improve the use of resources, skills and technology effectively and efficiently to provide the best value healthcare.
- To ensure that staff feel empowered and engaged to enable them to deliver the best care possible to patients and thier carers.