Meet the Team
By clicking on the individual images and hover over the picture you can read the Quality Improvement biographies of the Scottish Patient Safety Programme.
The Quality Improvement Support Team (QIST) works across Lothian to support the SPSP with the overall remit of:
- Supporting services to deliver national and organisational goals, and to deliver best-practice interventions, providing coaching for improvement at the front-line
- Providing data management, analysis and interpretation to aid reliable and sustainable improvement
- Basing it work on improvement methodologies
- Providing training, educations and advice with respect to improvement
- Directing aspects of the Scottish Patient Safety Programmes
- Supporting Quality Improvement Teams to deliver improvement
- Maintaining an overview of data for improvement to ensure that they meet organisational and professional requirements and goals; and reports through existing management structures
- Providing coaching for Clinical Programmes within the Clinical Quality Management System and sit as Faculty within the Clinical Quality Academy for NHS Lothian.