16th December 2015
The December Clinical Change Forum meeting at St John’s was well attended. Tim Davison, Chief Executive and Dr David Farquharson, Medical Director gave brief introductions.
Simon Edgar then spoke on the Clinical Quality Management System.
Download the presentations
- Lothian’s Clinical Quality Programme & Academy (Simon Edgar, Nikki Maran, Jo Bennett)
- DICE Forum (Joan Donnelly, Rebecca Hale, Sheena Walter)
- Choosing Wisely in NHS Lothian (Caroline Whitworth, Belinda Hacking)
- The West Lothian Frailty Programme (Jacquie Campbell)
- *Supported Discharge (d2a): A State of Mind (Christine Owen)