This guide will help you produce a run chart in excel.
We put together an excel document to help produce pareto charts. Guidance and instructions are within the document.
A tree diagram is an improvement tool used to visualise the structure of a problem, a plan or any other opportunity of interest. The link below offers guidelines as to how to complete a driver diagram.
We have various examples of Project Charters and we are happy for you to use whichever one you find easiest for you. We have also included some example completed Project Charters to help guide you to completing your own. All project charters below are valid.
- Project Charter 1
- Project Charter 2
- Project Charter 3 (QI Life compatible)
- Example of Completed Project Charter
Examples of Completed Posters
- The Hard Work of Healthcare Transformation - Richard M.J. Bohmer, M.B., Ch.B., M.P.H
- Does improving quality save money? - John Øvretveit
Guides to Quality Improvement & Improvement Tools
- Driver Diagrams
- PDSA Cycles
- First steps towards quality improvement: A simple guide to improving services
Useful Tools for Quality Improvement Projects
External Links to other QI training
The Quality Vs Cost Conundrum: Full Presentation
The Quality vs Cost Conundrum: Introduction
Brent C James from Intermountain Healthcare delivers his Quality Vs Cost Conundrum presentation at the NHS Lothian event held on 13 August 2015.