Improving the quality of health services is about closing the gap between our knowledge of the best care and ensuring it is consistenly applied for every patient, every time. Quality Improvement is about continually working to improve the quality of patient care. Using recognised methods, tools and techniques, we can make effective changes to enhance the quality of care we deliver.
The Improvement Journey: a step by step guide to Quality Improvement, each step contains the tools relevant for your Improvement Journey.
- Build Will & Conditions for Change
- Understand your current System
- Develop you Aim and Change theory
- Identify specific change Ideas, Test and Refine in context
- Implement locally, using PDSA cycles to build Sustainability
- Scale & Spread up